Saturday, February 27, 2016

May Forever

You are not the typical knight with a shining armor nor the prince charming. Neither Mr. Perfect nor Mr. Right, but I like you just the way you are.

No one can ever make my heart beats faster and slower at the same time. No one can ever be a good enough reason to thank God that I’m alive. No one can be the only exception when I promise not to sing for love when it doesn’t exist. No one ever makes me feel so alive and filled my life full of happiness and love, and makes my day complete. And no one ever makes me feel good about the throbbing sensation of my heart every time we are together.

You’re the only one that makes me realize how special I am. You are the only one that sees me to be different and rarest among others. You’re the only one who sees my potentials and wishes if only all of the girls in this world are like me.

How I wish you would know what I feel. How I wish if you could only know that I would do everything. How I wish you would know how you meant so much to me. How I wish you’re always beside me at all time, at ups, and at downs. How I wish you could be mine. But most of all, how I wish I would spent my whole life with you, the one who cared, support, understand and love me as always until I die.

Until my body wouldn’t be paralyzed, I promise for an unstoppable care. Until my sight wouldn’t be gone, I promise to cherish you. Until my breath will not cease, I promise for a never ending support. Until my heart wouldn’t stop pumping, I promise to love you as always. And until my life is not being taken, I promise not to live you, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health and even death wouldn’t make us apart.






Share Your Story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment